Booking - the nitty gritty
Please note we are currently only open July, August and early September.
Normal office hours: 9am-5pm April – end of June, July to August. Please call between 9am -11.45am and 3-7pm. Outside of these hours please e-mail your enquiry. Low season e-mails are answered once a week, so please call if you would like a quicker response.
More than 4 weeks prior to the date of arrival full refund less £25.00 administration charge.
Less than 4 weeks prior to the date of arrival loss of deposit.
No booking exists until confirmed by Holsome Park Camping.
Arrival and departure:
Please check in on arrival. The balance of your stay is also due on arrival. Units will be allocated on arrival.
Late arrivals must notify the park as soon as possible. Your booking will be held for 24 hours. After this period the management reserves the right to re-let your unit.
Pitches will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival unless agreed otherwise by HPC.
Pitches shall be vacated by 11am on the day of departure unless agreed otherwise by HPC.
No arrivals earlier than 3pm or later than 8pm unless specifically agreed with HPC.
No departures earlier than 8am unless specifically agreed with HPC.
If you arrive outside of the 3-8pm window then there will be a charge of £10.00 if this is agreed by Holsome Parking Camping. If you arrive without prior consent then the charge will be £20.00. The same charges apply to late departures. Strictly no late arrivals after 9pm.
When considering your arrival time please allow time for putting up your tents, as it is not acceptable to be erecting your tent after 10pm
We understand that it is difficult to predict the traffic, however it is also very important to respect the campers that are already on the site, this is why we do not allow any arrivals after 9pm, so please allow for this when calculating what time, you should leave home. Please drink responsibly and respect your fellow campers.
• Electric hookup pitch includes parking for 1 car and 2 adults: £25 per night. Min. 2 night booking.
• Standard pitch includes parking for 1 car and 2 adults: £19 per night. Min. 2 night booking.
• Additional adult (17+): £5 per night.
• Additional 16yrs and below: £4 per night.
• Pets: £4 per night (Maximum 2)
• Deposit is 20% of booking total
• PLEASE NOTE that the pitches are 8m by 8m pitches including guide ropes. If your tent exceeds this then you will need to book two pitches.
• Gazebo’s / pup tents: £5 per night.
• Fire pit hire: £5 per day.
• More than one car: £4 per night.
• NO refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
• One pitch consist of one tent, unless otherwise agreed by HPC.
• The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
• You have to speak to Louise before you pitch your tent.
• Quiet hours must be respected between 9pm and 8am.
• If you wish to have visitors on site, this has to be arranged in advance with Louise.
• One warning will be given in the circumstances of “unacceptable behaviour” on site, if any further “unacceptable behaviour” occurs then your booking will be forfeited and your party/booking will be asked to leave the site.
• Dogs must be kept on leads and supervised at all times. If they foul in the campsite you MUST pick it up. If we catch anyone not picking up the mess, they will be asked to leave immediately. Pet poo can cause in humans; Toxoplasmosis and in cattle Neospora caninum.